Interview with Managing Director Dipl.-Päd. Linda Herrmann
You work in an educational institute. Who do you work with?
How did you become aware of the electronic signature solution inSign?
Why did you choose this solution?
For which documents/processes do you use inSign?
What is the most common use case? Can you describe the process in more detail?
What has changed since the introduction of the e-signature solution?
More specifically, the inSign solution allows for accurate documentation about the training sessions, which is very important for our clients.”
Would you recommend inSign to other educational institutions?
Are further digitisation measures planned for the future?
About Bildungsinstitut Süd
- Programmes and coaching for integration into the labour market
- Live and online knowledge transfer and support in the application process
- The Institute works with all Federal Employment Agencies throughout Germany
- Electronic signature solution Made & Hosted in Germany
- On the market for over ten years
- 100% legal, compliant with GDPR and eIDAS
- Document protection and provability