Electronic signature in the
inSign – the market leader in insurance
By using the inSign electronic signature you can digitalize your business processes quickly and easily. This saves you time and money, and you also work in an environmentally friendly way. inSign is based on more than 30 years of industry experience and the feedback of more than 10 million users. Especially in the insurance industry, inSign is already the signature standard and has been the market leader for many years. Take a look at our references and customer reports.
The most important advantages and features:
- Market leader in the insurance industry
- Sign PDF and Word documents electronically
with or without the app
- Different signature methods possible in one document
- Automatically generated audit protocol
- 100% legally compliant, GDPR and eIDAS compliant
- Servers in Germany
- Reduced return rates and faster processing times
- Save time, money and paper
- Increase economic efficiency
With around 10 million customers, Generali is the second largest primary insurance group in the German market. Since the end of 2015, the company has been using the electronic signature solution inSign, which enables a completely digital application process. The paperless signature process without additional hardware was convincing. Read more about Generali…
Our customers rely on inSign Made in Germany
Convinced and curious to try it out?
Ask for your
free trial today!