An interview with Alexander Paul (Chairman of the Board)
Which signature procedures are required for a nursery/day-care centre?
What has impressed you about inSign?
What is the most common use case for inSign? Can you describe the procedure in more detail?
What has changed since inSign was introduced at your company?
„We can now perform 99% of HR work digitally. The throughput times for contracts have been drastically reduced since we do not have to wait for documents in the post. In some cases, we were even able to make the appointment on the same day that we internally decided we wanted to appoint that person.“
How happy are you with our support?
How happy are you with the range of features offered by inSign?
- We would like to be able tocontrol the signature fieldsusing the template that is uploaded (e.g. inputting the person who has to sign and the type of signature/registration procedure, etc.) using control fields,
- and furnish check boxes with compulsory options.“
Would you recommend our electronic signature solution to other day-care centres?
„The “Mainkrokodile GmbH” organisation is already using inSign based on our recommendation. We are now actively recommending the solution.“
- Charitable organisation for nurseries and day-care centres
- Founded in 2007 by active parents who want to improve the work-life balance of many other parents
- There are currently 12 nurseries and day-care centres in the Limburg-Weilburg district
- Electronic signature solution Made & Hosted in Germany
- On the market for over ten years
- 100% legal, compliant with GDPR and eIDAS
- Document protection and provability